Friday, September 3, 2010

The General - Angela, Jung

It was the second time to see the movie that progress non-voice and only motion.
The first movie that I saw is Charles Chaplin. I am surprised at the movie that haven't voice can make audience to understand plots.

The general has many short scenes, and fast speed. I think these factors make the movie interesting. Actually, the movie has basement of the story that really happened in the past time. It is interesting to me the movie can suggests not only historical story but also humor of situation. It was good to me this is not serious movie, although has basement hitorical story.

The movie is progressing from the beginning to final having with the engine locomotive. Knowing from the movie title, the engine is very important medium.
The precious mind to his engine make me can predict the final finish that he could be a hero of the war. I could connected his loyalty against his nation to attachment to his engine.

It was also interesting to me the story is progressing with the train with fast speed. And it was impressive to look the hero's fast motion. Like train explosion and escaping from the enemy, these spectacle factors also make movie very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment